Back from vaca and some pictures of our week :)

iVillage Member
Back from vaca and some pictures of our week :)
Sun, 07-31-2011 - 2:46pm

We went to Holden Beach NC. We had lots of rain, like downpours Mon, Tues, and Wed. We ended up heading there last Saturday so we had all of Sunday which was beautiful. We went Wed when it stopped raining in the afternoon and Thursday was beautiful. Friday we rode the ferry over to the Ft Fisher aqarium and then Saturday back on the beach. We saw this guy flying these HUGE kites! My hubby got recruited to help take them down since the tide was coming in. The kids really enjoyed the sand and water, we played lots, walked lots, ate italian ice, ice cream, found lots of shells and enjoyed our whole week together. Back home recooping now until back to work tomorrow :(((

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member

And here are a couple of the ginormous kites...enjoy! The first is from a distance, the second is from them taking the kites down and showing how big they were, that is my daughter standing by it and my husband helped the guy put them away!

iVillage Member

Looks like you had a great time, and what a beautiful family you have!

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Looks like fun!!! I can't wait to be home where there are beaches!! You're children are beautiful!!! I love the belly pic with her name in the tiny rocks. Precious!!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sounds like an awesome trip!
iVillage Member

Thanks girls. I'm pretty proud of my babies, and my hubby isn't to bad either :)

iVillage Member
Great picts! Those kites are amazing. My husband and I got to fly a couple of huge ones once but they weren't shaped.
Photobucket