Been MIA :( sorry...

iVillage Member
Been MIA :( sorry...
Fri, 06-08-2012 - 2:33am

Hi ladies. I am so sorry I have been MIA. Life has been CRAZY!!! Jack is back to work so I am constantly go go going. Mainly running back and fourth to the school all day (because Nate is in K so I have to pick him up mid day and then back at 3 for the other 2, after dropping them all at 8:30). Then all the in between mess of shopping and post office, feeding Addie, playing with Addie, cleaning. It just never seems to END lol, so needless to say I don't even have time to breath much less touch my computer. Which I feel horrible about, esp for leaving Allison (so sorry, Allison) to do it all. :smileysad: Hope you forgive me. The kiddos last day of school is on Monday and then the older 2 will be spending a lot of time with their bio father so I will have a LOT more time to get back into the swing of things and hopefully post more!! :smileyhappy: Also I don't know how it is for everyone else but my goodness I feel like a first time mom again. I didn't think a 6 year gap between the babies would be so big but it IS. I feel like I forgot everything lol. So that also keeps me busy, trying to take care of a baby again.

SOOOO do tell, how is everyone?? How are all the babies?? What new things are they doing?? Miss Addie has TWO teeth!!! She is eating solids and is up to15lbs. She says "Mama" (I'm pretty sure she is actually associating me with the word because when she wants me, esp to nurse she says it a lot more and while looking right at me) she is also playing with the D sound "dadadadadada" and B "bababababa" its so precious to listen to her. She has been rolling for a long time now and even tries to get up on her knees. She LOVES her saucer, hated her bumbo. She loves to "sing" if we have music on she will "sing" along. She is doing so much, its all going by way too fast. Finally fitting into size 3-6 months. She can still wear 0-3 though (she is such a peanut). I can't remember it all but yes she is growing and moving right along. I am adding some new pictures of her. Can't wait to hear how everyone else is and get back into the game here on the board. <3

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketThese were from tonight at Makenzie's graduation - ACK, my first baby is going into Jr. High :smileysad:PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-10-2012 - 5:51am
Aww what a sweetie!

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009