Been so uncomfortable the past few days...ugh.

iVillage Member
Been so uncomfortable the past few days...ugh.
Sun, 10-09-2011 - 10:39am

I really have not had much to complain about this pregnancy but I have just been so uncomfortable the past few days with back pain and aches, etc.

Maureen (Mom to DD 13, DS 8, and Baby Girl) Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
I can definitely still eat, just very very slowly. I don't know how I have any room for food at this point! I also have this sharp pain in my pelvic bone, which according to the doctor is my pelvis spreading. It makes it so uncomfortable to sleep or switch from sitting to standing. It's also making work a lot harder - I even moved up my maternity leave start date because as I get further along it gets more painful :(
Community Leader

Count me in.

iVillage Member

I am more uncomfortable than my last two pregnancies right now and someone who has 3 kids told me yesterday that her doctor told her

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member

I hear ya! I just said to my DH yesterday that I better toughen up or else these last 2 months are going to be loooong. And I've turned into the slowest eater on the planet. We always laugh that his grandmother takes forever at family dinners; last night he told me I was giving her a run for her money.

iVillage Member
Oh yes, I'm having a hard time thinking I still have 8 more weeks to go of this! LOL I'm actually okay sitting for the most part (which is good, since I have a full-time desk job) however, anytime I get up I get a BH contraction and my right leg goes numb as I start walking.
Sleeping is the WORST. I am back to just laying there, exhausted but not able to sleep, just like in the first trimester and of course I'm up 5x a night to pee. My back & hips just ache so badly.
I've really not had much of an appetite at all during this entire pregnancy. I'm making myself each a small snack or meal every 2-3 hours though because I feel better when I do. My DH has been worried when he sees my tiny servings at dinner but I tell him I'll just feel nasty later if I eat too much.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
I can't do anything for too long without becoming uncomfortable-standing hurts my hips, sitting hurts my ass, walking hurts my feet...the list goes on. I get full fast, too, but, if I only ear a little, I'm hungry again in an hour.
Photobucket
iVillage Member

I have my days. I've noticed the more active I am the better. It's getting up from laying down or sitting is the worst. And I think it depends too on how ms Ella is situated for the day/moment. She's currently in a very comforatable position for me, not so high I can't breath, but I def can't eat normally either. I just don't have the space! The joys of the last couple months!

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
I have periods when I'm uncomfortable. I've started to use 2 pillows at bed time because I can't catch my breath otherwise. I still have a good appetite, but definitely feel full longer- GI system seems to be slowing down.
iVillage Member
I still eat like a cow, I don't know how because I shudnt have room for all this food in this little body. I do ask myself "how will I manage to hold out til december". I now look at myself and think I'm going to pop! My right leg always seems to give when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. It hurts so bad! But only when I wake up to use the bathroom. I've noticed that those bad back pains I had came right when I started having contractions.
iVillage Member

I have just hit that super uncomfortable stage too. :( I am the same way with the meals, I take a few bites and can't believe how stuffed I am. I usually I have to go lay down and stretch out for a while.

Photobucket