BTDT moms question

iVillage Member
BTDT moms question
Sat, 04-02-2011 - 7:49pm
I stopped breastfeeding my DS back in December. I have not had the symptom of tender boobs, I think my nipples are becoming more sensitive though. Is this normal for the second time around? Burning tingling nipples was my first symptom with DS. I also have less cramping...I still have some, but far less than my first pg. Is this normal for the second time around?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-02-2011 - 9:51pm
My first 2 are 14 months apart. With my son I was sick ALL day and night. I was throwing up ALL the time. My boobs hurt like crazy and I was soooo tired. When I got pregnant with my daughter I didn't even realize it. I knew because I missed my period and got a BFP. I threw up maybe twice the entire pregnancy. Didn't really feel sick and my boobs didn't bother me nearly as bad. I also didn't have as many cramps. So I would say you are fine. My 3rd baby came 5 years after my dd. I had the same symptoms as I had with my first ds. I'm not sure if it's because he was a boy or because of the length of time in between.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-03-2011 - 8:40am

Throughout all 4 of my pregnancies I've had different symptoms.

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-03-2011 - 9:38am
I have to agree all pregnancy are different this is number 4 for me and I have no signs at all other than missed period and my boobs sometimes burn like let down and cramps but that's all... Normally I have already had a ultrasound by now so the wait is killing me!!!! I just wish I could feel preggo so I know it's true but sometimes I wonder lol even though the test says I am I don't feel like I am yet!
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-03-2011 - 3:34pm

With my oldest, dd, I had all of the pregnancy symptoms starting a week before af was due. My boobs went from a small C to a DD in two months and I was throwing up several times a day. When I got pregnant with ds, there was a little bit of breast tenderness, although not much, and I threw up maybe once or twice the entire pregnancy, but the cramping was absolutely horrible! With this pregnancy the cramping has been really bad, too. I always feel as if af is about to start.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-03-2011 - 7:20pm

I hate the feeling like AF is gonna start!

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4