BTDT moms: what can't you wait for again?

iVillage Member
BTDT moms: what can't you wait for again?
Tue, 05-03-2011 - 7:16pm
This will be my third baby and I honestly can't wait to nurse in the lounge chair with the Boppy again. When I mentioned this to my mom she smiled. Anyone else excited for those special moments?
iVillage Member

One thing I am really looking forward to is feeling the baby move for the first time. To me that is always so exciting. I also cannot wait to buy the itty bitty little clothes again.

iVillage Member
feeling the baby move.

mommy to

katelyn 14

randy 11

hannah 8

jacob 6

lydia 4

alayna -2

GWENDOLINN-11MONTHS

AND PRAYING FOR NUMBER 8-

iVillage Member

I'm really looking forward to everything.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I'm looking forward to feeling it move!

As far as the baby stuff goes? Just having a little snuggle bug again will be nice.
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-03-2011 - 10:10pm
I was younger when I had dd so I'm looking forward to doing a lot on my own, without my moms assistance
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-03-2011 - 10:28pm
I'm looking forward to shopping again. lol I love baby stuff. I'm also looking forward to just snuggling that teeny tiny baby. When I had my dd everything felt so special because she was my *first* baby. I suspect this will be bittersweet because it will be my last.
iVillage Member
im sooo looking forward to baby moving! (and morning sickness ending loL) and having a big baby bump, and child birth and holding the baby for the very first time and breast feeding, arg im just excited for everything, even the poopy diapers that look like tar haha only thing im not too excited about is my sleep, i need at least 7 hrs to function properly and i have my own daycare... so we will see how this goes (DS was an amazing new born baby so fingers crossed for another haha)
pregnancy
iVillage Member

I just love me a newborn baby!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-04-2011 - 12:37pm

I am looking forward to the baby moving, can't wait to feel her/him in there rolling around. I also can't wait for the itty bitty baby noises and little stretches, and the way they smell. Oh how I love new baby smell.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
I can't wait for that baby smell too. Love those little sleepy sighs too. I love the rooting they do too. Thanks for posting girls- keeps the excitement up. I'm not looking forward to the lack of sleep though.