Can I whine for a minute? LOL

iVillage Member
Can I whine for a minute? LOL
Sun, 12-04-2011 - 11:13am

I just want this baby to come out already. On Thursday I was 3cm dilated, 70% effaced, and baby was at a -1 station. The doctor told me that she would be very surprised if she saw me at my appointment next Thursday. But the way things are going it looks like she IS going to be seeing me on Thursday :( I'm so uncomfortable because of the pressure and pain that is being caused by him already starting to engage in my pelvis (and for all I know he's even further down now than he was Thursday). But I've had very few contractions, and nothing in any sort of pattern at all. And my DH doesn't seem to want me to do anything that might help get things moving along, and it is sort of depressing me. I feel as though my body is ready to get this over and done with, but all I keep hearing from everyone is that "it will happen when it's time". NOT helping at this point. I really just want to be holding my little baby boy. I love being pregnant, but I'm ready for this pregnancy to be over.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 2:47pm
I am totally joining in. I am ready for this to be over. I cannot sleep and I have to do my 12 hour shift tonight at work. Ugh

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 2:02pm
(((hugs))) Why don't you come clean my house? I will totally help you go into labor!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-05-2011 - 4:00pm
Girl you know many of us understand that! I know you know itll happen. Its just hard. I hope your body kicks in labor mode soon. Maybe itlk be quick & easy since things are getting a head start!
Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-05-2011 - 1:36pm

I'm with ya! My due date is TODAY...yet, I'm at work. :smileymad: I'm trying very hard to focus on the positive - I got a great night's sleep last night and before too long I'll be wishing for sleep. But I am soooo uncomfortable. My groin and lower back hurt all the time. And when I get up from sleeping my hips juse ache. Mostly though I just want to hold and snuggle and love on this little guy.

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-04-2011 - 9:07pm
I'm ready for you all to have your babies so we can talk babies!