checking up on everyone again!

iVillage Member
checking up on everyone again!
Thu, 08-18-2011 - 11:43am
How has everyone been, I've noticed the board has been a little quiet recently. All is basically well with me...NOT... my body omg is always sooooo sore, back legs thighs neck! Um I've now realized from my last appt that I'm going to be way bigger with this baby then I was with DD. I think I'm up 26 pounds now. This week I've finally started to actually crave. 7-11 hot dogs with all the fixings , taco sacue lol, ice cream yummm. So I know why I'm up 26 pounds lol RJ has fully taken over, he has a regular schedule that starts off at 624 am. You can see my stomach move from a distance. His little hits hurt!!
So, I don't know if its because my belly is out there or what but I had to basically rape lol DH 4am in the morning to get a little something something lol this whole time our sex life has been really active but latley he's been lacking so I had to take control..belly and all...
Jayla
12-8 with RJ baby boy!!
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-18-2011 - 1:17pm

You sound like me Jayla! (aside from the nookie, I could care less right now :) I feel like I've had a HUGE growth spurt. My belly is so out there at almost 25 weeks it makes me nervous. My babies have been fairly tiny, 6 and 6 lbs

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-18-2011 - 1:21pm

Thanks for posting this, I have noticed the board being a little quiet lately too!

As for me, I'm doing pretty well.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-18-2011 - 3:19pm
I think I've officially gained 2 lbs but we'll see at my appt on the 29th. My sex drive is 0 so good for you for taking the initiative with your husband. I rarely have cravings now so food in general is unappealing. I’m trying to force myself to eat red meat & turkey so I can avoid an iron pill. I passed out last weekend but I don’t suspect low iron as the only culprit. I got up too fast, ran up the stairs and slammed my toe into a wall in a room that was slightly stuffy. I had been bad the previous few days about drinking enough. So, you can see how it would be hard to narrow down any 1 factor. My daughter got me her throw up bucket and went to get DH. Poor kiddo had no idea what happened. I’m really starting to show but my boobs still stick out further. I’m still able to keep the bump covered with loose shirts. I took my first official picture yesterday so I’ll try to post it when I get home. The baby is kicking up a storm but I’m too thick to feel him on the outside yet. A couple friends have dropped of their hand-me-downs and it’s made feel like we need to start on the room since I have nowhere to put anything! I’m starting feel more excited and DH’s cousin’s wife was kind enough to let everyone know they’d miss us at Christmas since I’ll just be getting out of the hospital. I’m so grateful that she brought it up before I did since I bet his family will expect us to be there and that is so not going to happen.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-18-2011 - 10:04pm
My appetite seems to have kicked back up again. I gained 23 lbs so far. No specific cravings but definitely look pregnant. My back is sore and thankfully I see a chiropractor every month and my appt is tomorrow.
Sleeping has become a challenge because I'm only comfortable on my left side. I fell asleep on the couch the other night and felt great in the am! DH doesn't want me sleeping on the couch though.He's hoping my sex drive increases. I have zero drive the last 2 weeks. Lol!
Community Leader
Fri, 08-19-2011 - 12:49am

Yep, it's definitely been quiet!

Sunni, we're appointment buddies this month!

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-19-2011 - 11:42am
Hi Gals! Sorry to hear that most everyone is in the same achy boat! LOL

I did chiropractic with my first and I'm thinking about making an appt soon. My hips are killing me at night, especially if I've been on my feet a lot the day before. I've done accupuncture in the past but never when pregnant, so I might go that route as well.

I've gained 18 lbs so far. I gained 30 on the dot with my first and would like to keep around that amount for this one, but I don't know...my appetite is picking up! I am definitely more hungry in the morning & afternoon but not so much at dinner, so I usually don't eat much in the evenings at all.

I am finally starting to show as well, though only really when I stand up. When I'm sitting I still just look chubby. I'm not to the point where anyone is actually asking me when I'm due or anything, I think it's still questionable in their mind that nobody would want to ask about a pregnancy in case I really WAS just fat!

My sex drive is still at around an 8 or 9 but my tired DH is so exhausted on the weekdays (he's a construction worker) that bedtime is just that, for sleeping :( LOL Perhaps he'll have some energy this weekend.
Photobucket