Csection Moms, is DH or someone going to stay w/you overnight at hospital?

iVillage Member
Csection Moms, is DH or someone going to stay w/you overnight at hospital?
Sat, 11-19-2011 - 3:44am

The day of my csection, I have to be at the hospital at 5am and my surgery will be at 7am.

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
We'll be doing the same. Kids will stay over at inlaws night before and then after school they'll visit and he'll take them home.
iVillage Member

My C Section is for 130pm Dec 7th so we are taking the kids to the inlaws before we go to the hospital that day then they will bring them up in the evening and then the hubby will take them home from there. No need to make them stay anywhere he can handle it lol. ( i hope so )

iVillage Member

My Mom will be here to stay with DS and I am definitely planning on DH staying the night in the hospital at least the first night.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

When I had my second, my parents were here from Canada so my dh stayed overnight with me at the hosptial til i was released.

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Olivia will go to school the day of and then only has 1 more day so he'll go home with her. The nurses will help out and I'll get more rest if I'm alone in the room. Unless, the weather is bad. If it's bad out, she'll be stuck at the hospital with my parents because I'm not having my c/s alone but I'm not chancing her being out of town from both me and DH. (I'm having this baby 25 min from our home town.)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
I didn't realize you and your sister were both pregnant. I hope it went well!
Photobucket
iVillage Member

With DS I made the mistake of having DH go home with DD the first night.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

This is the first time my dh will not be staying over but I think it'll be better for my kids that my dh is home with them instead of my inlaws.

Photobucket

<