DD is toooo funny!

iVillage Member
DD is toooo funny!
Sun, 08-28-2011 - 5:57pm
So my five year old DD walked up to me with a ball under her shirt and said she was having a baby too.. it was sooo funny, I had to take a picture to send to her father lol I don't think he laughed. She even has her hand on her stomach drinking water, saying her baby is woke.
DD has one of those old school personalities, like she been here before. So I had to give her the talk. I told her that once she finish college and gets married, her and her husband can have a baby. My daughter responded by saying..so I will have my own family, and we can buy new things like cars and a house...

They pick up on a lot huh lol gotta love em
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-28-2011 - 10:41pm
LOL! Mine is planning her outfit for her 1st concert-a too short shirt and some really short shorts. Then, she shows us how she'll shake her hips. Mind you, I've only been to 2 or 3 concerts since she was born and I was fully clothed for all of them. She's also planning her 1st tattoo (neither of us has one) and was truly upset when the shop she picked out closed up. (It was next to Papa Johns and a bread store we visited.) She also plans to change her name at 18. I hope she's getting her wild child plans out of the way now or I'll be on heart meds by middle school!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-29-2011 - 8:24am
Omg now that's a plan lol seems like you have your hands full. How old is she? Seems like you have an outgoing, try anything once little one over there.
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-29-2011 - 12:23pm
That's so funny! One of the boys I raised has the "old soul" personality and he has done so very well in school etc, he graduates next year and is going to go to school for engineering! Another, however, has the "wild child" mentality and hoo boy. I've had to restrain myself from smacking him on the head. :)
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-29-2011 - 1:51pm
Olivia will be 6 in less than a month. She cracks me up with these plans because she is very hesitant in new situations and can be shy. I was a crazy outgoing person (still am but I keep it under wraps more now since I'm a mom.) I've worried about her shyness because I have never been that way and I didn't know how to act.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-29-2011 - 6:19pm
It's funny because my little crazy one is shy around new people/situations too... Coincidence? :)
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-29-2011 - 6:21pm
Its the shy ones you have to keep ur eye on lol