December Roll Call!

iVillage Member
December Roll Call!
Wed, 12-05-2012 - 8:40pm
Sorry I'm a few days late with this! Cannot believe our babies are turning one! Who is here? When is SD's first birthday, what are you doing to celebrate? Stats - height, weight, size clothes? What do you remember most about this time last year? Any special holiday plans?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-19-2012 - 5:42pm

I've had the hardest time logging into my Ivillage account the last few weeks, it kept saying it didn't recognize me as a user...whatever, I've had this account since 2003! LOL

Dillon's birthday was Nov 25th. We had an It's a Small World themed party for him at my parent's house. He had a wonderful time and everyone enjoyed it.

http://paintedbutterflystudio1.blogspot.com/2012/12/its-small-worldafter-all.html

I can't believe he's already 1 year and 3 weeks old!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-13-2012 - 8:10am
Who is here? Gina and Connor When is SD's first birthday, what are you doing to celebrate? Dec. 16th. We are having a small "party" on Sunday (his actual birthday). It will be family and a few friends. Stats - height, weight, size clothes? I don't know his current stats because he hasn't been to the doc yet. And I can't remember or find his 9 month stats! I think he was something like 15 pounds then? What do you remember most about this time last year? I remember being sooo ready to meet the little babe that was growing inside me. And being annoyed that I had been something like 3cm dilated for over a week, yet still being pregnant, lol. Any special holiday plans? No special plans. Money is VERY tight this year since DH lost his job back in October and hasn't been able to find another one yet. I've been looking for one, too, but no luck. DH's parents are supposed to be coming for Christmas, and I'm sure my dad and step-mom will come over on Christmas. We'll have dinner either Christmas Eve or Christmas day (luckily we already have the stuff to make dinner).

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-08-2012 - 8:23am

Who is here? Allison and Ali Claire

When is SD's first birthday, what are you doing to celebrate? December 19th.  We're having a party on Dec. 16th with an Alice in One-derland theme (her first name is really Alice so I thought it fitting)

Stats - height, weight, size clothes? Not sure how tall she is, but she weighs 21.5 lbs. and wears 12 month clothes

What do you remember most about this time last year?  I remember being massively pregnant and hoping to have her sooner than my planned c-section date

Any special holiday plans? We're doing Christmas at our house and then will go to Florida afterwards to visit family and do Disney.  I'm excited that she will be more aware of what is going on this year at Christmas (although I'm having trouble finding her presents)

Photobucket