Didn't think I'd be "that preg. girl"

iVillage Member
Didn't think I'd be "that preg. girl"
Tue, 11-08-2011 - 12:48pm
I always tough things out. Never wanted to be that woman complaining & done but guess what....I am! I know its still a tad early but if this kid decides she is ready she is WELCOME to get out of me. I know I will be ok to survive these next 3 weeks but there are so many things I could whine and B about. So I have decided girls, it is ok to be "that pregnant girl!"
Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
@ kim
Just ur luck none of that will help the baby come lol can u imagine all this time u have been trying to hold off on having the baby but now that the doctor give u the go ahead, the baby just stay put
iVillage Member
Haha! Me too! I never thought I'd be that girl either, but when it is too painful to even sit on the dang toilet then yes, I am totally that girl. Doctor gave us the go ahead to induce labor naturally even though I'm only 36 weeks because of the amount of pain I am in. I stopped taking the Procardia so the contractions have been quite strong, but not nearly as productive as they should be. DH also seems to think that we'll only have to have sex once and all of a sudden I will fully efface, dilate to a 4-5 so I can be admitted and that contractions will suddenly become very regular and closer together. Uh, yah.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

definitely not alone. I keep saying "I am soooo done" "I'm over being pregnant" "I want her out now!!!" I'm seriously hoping that my 37 week gut feeling is right and she will be here in 3 weeks!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member

It's hard to have a good attitude when you're in pain or you can't sleep right.

iVillage Member

That's what I was thinking... I'm feeling the exact same way, go ahead and be whatever way you feel like.

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4

iVillage Member

you are NOT alone!

iVillage Member
yesterday I told DH that I am sooo ready for his son to come out. He thought I was joking til I said... I'm ready to make that phone call to you saying "ITS TIME"!!!!! He said oh ur really serious!

For the past two days it seems like this baby is always woke and kicking the s**t out of me. I've never had problems sleeping while he was woke until now