Double stroller?

iVillage Member
Double stroller?
Tue, 01-03-2012 - 11:48am
Hi ladies! I am Amy, a lurker who just gave birth to Rebecca, our 4th, and last, baby on the 16th. My dd just turned two and I need recommendations for a good but not terribly pricey double stroller. Any ideas? I am leaning toward the sit n stand and I think it accommodates my grace sniffles seat. let me know if you have suggestions! Amy
Photobucket
Community Leader
Tue, 01-03-2012 - 12:15pm

I'm just going for a double umbroller for our two youngest (18 mos and newborn) when DS3 outgrows the wrap, but I have a few friends with a sit 'n stand and they all love it, so it seems like a good choice!

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-03-2012 - 1:24pm
We just bought the Chicco Cortina Double Stroller because we have the Chicco infant car seat for Connor. We had the Cortina single stroller for our older DS and really like it. Both of them are really easy to push and maneuver, and the double isn't super big and bulky like some of them. It was a bit pricey, though ($299-ish).

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 10:01am
Thank you both for the suggestions. I had kind of planned not to need one bc older DD always preferred to walk anyhow once she was mobile but now that she sees baby riding she wants to ride too! -Amy
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 10:22pm
I had hoped to not need a double, also. But my first is only just over 2, so he still needs the stroller most times (more so he doesn't wander/run away than getting tired), so if I just went with the single, either he would have to walk all the time or someone would have to carry Connor. Neither option sounded very good, so we bought the double.

Photobucket