Dreams...

iVillage Member
Dreams...
Sun, 07-03-2011 - 10:38am

So lately i am having really good dreams beacuse loved ones that have died in the past have been in them, grand prarents, freinds, even my Ex who passed away 2 years ago (we were still good friends after we split 6 years ago)

iVillage Member
In reply to: aergle
Sun, 07-03-2011 - 1:23pm
I haven't had dreams about loved ones that have passed (at least not that I remember), but I have had dreams about friends that I have seen or spoken to in a long time. Mainly, friends from high school. I'm not sure why I've been subconsciously thinking about some of these people, but it does kinda make me wish I was still in contact with some of them.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-03-2011 - 1:37pm
no dreams of family or friends that has passed. Mines have been weird, last nite I was a superwomen lol hope I don't try to fly off the bed one nite
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-03-2011 - 9:33pm

Lol @ jayla,

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-03-2011 - 11:15pm
yup, I was in the craft store with my dad after my doc appt two weeks ago and we were talking about paints, I touched a tube of paint like my grandma (his mom) used to use as I was going to comment on it, and I froze - my dream from the night before came to me (I hadn't remembered it when I woke up) but I told my dad that I think I talked to Grandma in my dreams last night, but I didn't remember until I touched the paint. He said yep, that was her.

So I know I've had at least one, but I don't know how many more because I don't always remember them, only if I wake up and post on fb about it, then when I wake up for good, I'll see my post and remember, otherwise I forget.