Dreams of baby's gender?

iVillage Member
Dreams of baby's gender?
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 8:26am

Last night I had a VERY vivid dream that this baby is a BOY, I have felt GIRL the whole time. Everything says girl and I crave "girl foods", and want nothing to do with "boy foods". For me this only further excites me on finding out. I remember I was so EXCITED when we seen the boy parts. I'm thinking I had the dream last night since today is our NT scan and I'm hoping to get a peek :)

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 9:24am
Yea I've had several dreams that I'm having a boy and even got a good look at his face in one dream.
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 9:59am

I always dream of a little boy, even before I got pregnant I would always have a little guy. I'm curious, what do they say you crave with a girl/boy? I think I've heard that with girls you crave sweets, but I could be wrong : )

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 11:20am
When I was pregnant with my son, I had a very vivid dream of nursing a little boy in the hospital. He had dark hair and in the dream he turned into a cat! LOL So I wasn't the least bit surprised at the sonogram to hear that he was a boy and then found out that he had a cleft lip (which pulls up just like a cat's mouth!)
It was very weird having that dream...haven't had anything like that so far this time though.
Photobucket

Community Leader
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 12:00pm

I've only had one dream this time that I remember, and it was a boy dream.

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 12:22pm
jaylashawn wrote:
Yea I've had several dreams that I'm having a boy and even got a good look at his face in one dream.

Yeah I got to see him face as well and he looked JUST LIKE Nate, I really hope if this is a baby boy he will look just like our Nater tater tot. :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 12:25pm
his_mrs208 wrote:

I always dream of a little boy, even before I got pregnant I would always have a little guy. I'm curious, what do they say you crave with a girl/boy? I think I've heard that with girls you crave sweets, but I could be wrong : )

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 12:26pm
juliebutterfly2000 wrote:
When I was pregnant with my son, I had a very vivid dream of nursing a little boy in the hospital. He had dark hair and in the dream he turned into a cat! LOL So I wasn't the least bit surprised at the sonogram to hear that he was a boy and then found out that he had a cleft lip (which pulls up just like a cat's mouth!)
It was very weird having that dream...haven't had anything like that so far this time though.

WOW that is CRAZY!!! Hope your little guy did ok. Did they have to do surgery? :( If so hope he healed quickly.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 12:28pm
littlebaker5 wrote:

I've only had one dream this time that I remember, and it was a boy dream.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 12:47pm
omg - I posted nearly this exact post this morning on PAL! I've been feeling very strong girl, and last night I dreamed boy - that's so strange!!!

Hopefully you get a peek! good luck!!