First Birthdays!

iVillage Member
First Birthdays!
Sun, 12-02-2012 - 8:40am

Let's use this thread to discuss our SDs' first birthdays and celebrations!  What did you do to celebrate?  What did SD think of cake?  Share pictures too!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-05-2012 - 8:49pm
What a cute party! Sorry your pictures didn't turn out as well as you would have liked, but you can still tell what an adorable party it was!!! And I loved the multi-colored marble cake (and it looked like Dylan did too).
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-05-2012 - 1:14am

Dillon had his birthday on the 25th. We had a party at my mom's with an It's a Small World Theme. I have some pictures on my blog but they are unbelievably awful, I am so sad!! http://paintedbutterflystudio1.blogspot.com/

I wish I'd thought to hand over my camera to one of my guests so there would be more captured, but *sigh* I didn't :(

In any case, Dillon had a blast in the yard with all his cousins. We'd been practicing singing Happy Birthday to him for weeks before so he was familiar with the song when everyone sang to him at the party. He LOVED the cake, first time we'd given him any and he ate the entire slice :)

Photobucket