gums

iVillage Member
gums
Fri, 04-08-2011 - 10:54pm
My mouth feels like I've got 4 wisdom teeth trying to break through on the 4 corners of my mouth, it really sucks, wondering if that's a pregnancy symptom? Or if I'm randomly getting 4 teeth in now lol
pregnancy
iVillage Member
In reply to: krissy_poo
Sat, 04-09-2011 - 9:41am
I know u may have problems with ur gums bleeding or pain, someone I saw said its hormomal. I usually go in for a gum cleaning every six months but now I'm prego I have to wait until I'm three month. All four of my wisdom teeth have been coming thru for maybe two years... so let's hope this isn't the year they give me problems.

If they are coming in and are bothering you, get it checked out before ur two far along

iVillage Member
In reply to: krissy_poo
Sat, 04-09-2011 - 12:30pm
For what it's worth I have several BAD cavities. They are to the point that my one tooth is breaking. They normally don't bother me. But with my last pregnancy right before I delivered my son the one hurt so bad I was crying, he was born the next day! With this pregnancy they all started acting up just before I found out and a few days after. Maybe it has to do with the increase blood flow? I just got dental insurance through work and I CANNOT wait to use it! Good luck, hope it passes like mine has.
Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !