Hi guys (I have tags!)

iVillage Member
Hi guys (I have tags!)
Sun, 02-19-2012 - 12:06pm

Hi guys! My name is Alexis, from the Signature Showcase board. I saw that there was a post looking for some tags over there from January. I apologize that it wasn't filled sooner, we dont have too many tage makers left after the board change.

Here's some tags from me :) I made them similar to the ones you had already so them should match. I made some that are a little in the future, too. Let me know if you'd like any others made :)

The request mentioned you were looking for a board blinky too? I'd love to work on that for you, if you're still interested. If you want to set up a date on the board to have the pictures in, I can work on a design for you with whatever info you were looking for (picture, name, birthday, mom's name/username, etc.)!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

photo veggiesig6m_zps5f473cf5.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-21-2012 - 5:35pm
Those are so cute!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-20-2012 - 10:39pm

Glad you all like them!

Allison- Another thread is fine! If you wanna give the ladies a week or two to get them in, that works for me. I know you guys are busy with the babies and aren't on every day, so that should give everyone time to see it and post pictures while I work on a design. Once I have it, I can post it here for you guys to look at and see if you like it before I pop the pictures in. Just let me know if you want just baby's name & birthday, or anything else!

photo veggiesig6m_zps5f473cf5.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-20-2012 - 9:10pm

Thank you Alexis - they are great!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-19-2012 - 6:09pm

Thanks and thanks again for my awesome new siggy!

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-19-2012 - 2:09pm
Very cute! Thanks!!
My integrity hasbeen questioned and I've been accused of lying. I shouldn't have shared so much of myself online, I just got too excited. This is goodbye.
*Charlotte

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-19-2012 - 1:01pm
Thanks so much! These look awesome. I will definitely add some once I have two free hands! (Currently posting and nursing lol)

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009