How is everyone and baby?

iVillage Member
How is everyone and baby?
Tue, 08-02-2011 - 6:26pm
Jayla
22 weeks
12-8 with a boy!!

So how am I...ugh... my body is so sore, back, neck, shoulders, legs. I am finally in that omg I am fat stage. Yea yea I know my pre prego weight isn't big, I started at 114 pound 501. My last appt at 19 weeks I was 127, so I'm sure I'm 130 or above now. When I look in the mirror now all I see is a fat face and fat neck.

The baby is kicking away like a soccer pro, the kicks are really regular. You can also see my stomach move when he kicks now. I did get the quad screening because of dh family history of spina bifida. The test results were normal and the u/s was also normal. Next appt is next week.

So what's going on with everyone else?? Hope all is well!
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-02-2011 - 8:48pm

Glad to hear all your screenings were normal!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-02-2011 - 10:01pm

I'm Jill and I'm 22 weeks 2 days :)

Well girls hold it together, still about 4 ish months to go. You can do it!

I'm doing well. I do get the tight tight belly and bloat that makes it hard to move, and I think she's been hanging out all balled up low bc it hurts to move sometimes, esp when I have to pee bad. She moves a TON, which I love. She finally cooperated the other night for dh to feel her. She usually just stops when he puts his big old hand on her. I'm showing good now but am in DIRE need of maternity clothes. My check goes in in ohhhhhhh 2 hours so I'm going to get a thing or two bc I'm literally wearing my pants undone at work with a long shirt. I have an appt next week and hope it's nice. They've been so quick and nonchalant. I picked a diff dr this appt and she is more talkative, so I hope she at least asks more questions and lets me stay for 5 mins! Can't wait to meet this little girl and shop for her too, but also know she needs to incubate longer. Looking forward to getting our $ back in track as best we can manage so I can go to a consignment sale in the beginning of Sept!

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-03-2011 - 10:28am

Sarah

19w4d

EDD 12.24 with a baby girl!!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-03-2011 - 11:20am
Julie
22 weeks today
due 12/6 with a boy

Feeling uncomfortable & achy for the most part. I've gained about 10 lbs and not showing too much yet (the doctor says I should blame my large uterus!), but I definitely still FEEL big inside! LOL I had a coworker ask me this week if I'm really still pregnant! I know I'll start showing soon, I didn't get really big with my first born either.

I'm a tumbling teacher at a rec center and I can't touch my toes anymore...or do most of the exercises/stretches I usually do with the kids. This is probably my last month there, I'm training my sub this month.

My hips have been ACHING in the morning, even though I do sleep with a pillow between my knees. I hate that I wake up every 30-45 mins just to roll over :( I'm glad though that my daily headaches seem to have gone away.

Still not much of an appetite, probably because of the heat, though I'm drinking lots of water & Gatorade. Getting lots of movement from the little guy, most of which is incredibly uncomfortable with the tight stomach feeling and shifting down low on my bladder.

Other than a little heatburn and the aches, I feel okay though! I've been staying busy with sewing projects. Going to put the binding on the baby quilt tonight and then I'm going to start sewing a felt mobile :)
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-03-2011 - 3:50pm
Nicole
EDD 12/11- 21w3d with unknown gender
I feel good, though people tell me I look cute, so this time my bump is all bump and not chunky thighs and butt. I just got a job after being laid off almost 6 weeks ago. I'm looking forward to working again. God bless all the SAHM's. I'm bored to tears! I have 8 days until another u/s to see gender and hoping baby will cooperate.
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-03-2011 - 3:53pm
Sunni
20 weeks today
repeat c/s scheduled 12/20
boy

Baby is doing fine! He was 9 oz at my u/s last Tuesday. He's kicking around a lot. I haven't had DH or Olivia try to feel on the outside yet. I don't want to get their hopes up since the baby has a thick protective layer (aka my flub). I'm just starting to show but it's not a cute bump so I just wear baggy shirts. I bought a few pairs of bigger capris since I can't button my old ones anymore. I might have to break down and consider buying a couple pairs of maternity pants for fall/winter. I have to be careful about how I move or that round nerve really hurts. I've started with occasional heartburn and leg cramps already but the nausea is gone. I’ve gained back the weight I’d lost so I’m going to have to lay off the junk food from here on out. I can drink coffee again and eat meat; although I have yet to actually prepare it myself.

My friend just informed me that she’s giving me a shower. I feel a little awkward about it but my friends seem excited so I guess no one is offended. She’s had presents for me since I told her I was preggo so she’s demanding the shower be next month.
Photobucket
Community Leader
Thu, 08-04-2011 - 2:41am

Rhae, 18 weeks (31 Dec) with a baby!

All is well here.

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-04-2011 - 8:21am
Dixie
21 weeks
12.11 with a surprise!

I am feeling much better then eariler. The exhaustion seems to have passed and I am doing much better then before. I still (at least to me) do not look pregnant. Being bigger already my fat bump over rules any possible baby bump.

However I do believe I am starting to feel the baby kick which is amazing. Still too much bulk between daddy and baby but I can have him feel where the baby is by the squishy/non squishing feeling when you push down on my belly, lol.

Just waiting to bite the bullet and paint the nursery then go out and by the crib with the wonderful gift of money from my grandmother. Getting closer!

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009