How many of us are still waiting on gender ultrasounds now?

iVillage Member
How many of us are still waiting on gender ultrasounds now?
Sun, 07-17-2011 - 12:26am

This past week has been a flurry of gender announcements! lol

I know there are still a few of us end of monthers.

Mine is in two weeks and two days...August 2nd...not that I'm counting or anything! :)

Pages

iVillage Member

I have been wondering the same thing since I really want to do something with this board (givin that everyone wants to) but everyone who wants to find out needs to know before we can do it. So thank you for posting this... :) now I can get an idea.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

I had my 17 wks app't yesterday and my dr. said she's going to send in the order to the u/s clinic for my big u/s.

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
I will be having mine this Tuesday (the 19th).

Heidi
iVillage Member

I have mine Tue at 815am yay i am so nervous I am scared I will cry if its another girl. I so badly want one more boy....fingers crossed!!!!

iVillage Member
It seems as if time is flying, so we will all know soon. I felt like I had to wait forever until the day came lol can u believe some of us are already or near the halfway mark of 20 weeks.
iVillage Member
9 looooooooong days till I get another peek at the bean.
Photobucket
iVillage Member

Ours is on the 28th! Although we're pretty sure its a boy from the NTscan. We should have confirmation then!!! Then the painting, planning, and purchasing can REALLY begin!

Photobucket
iVillage Member

You might as well count me as a green team member, i don't want to be a team green but so far I am having no luck getting a ultrasound any time soon :( it makes me sad when I think about it.

iVillage Member

lord willing we find out monday!

mommy to

katelyn 14

randy 11

hannah 8

jacob 6

lydia 4

alayna -2

GWENDOLINN-11MONTHS

AND PRAYING FOR NUMBER 8-

iVillage Member