I feel like running away and never coming back.

iVillage Member
I feel like running away and never coming back.
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 5:14pm

This is completely unpregnancy related. I will make it short, its a long story.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I wish I had some advice for you. I really hope that they can resolve this for you sooner rather than later.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

What a MESS, I am so sorry this is happening. I do not have any advice, but I do hope that they get it fixed and squared away, asap.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Sorry you are going through this...I have a BIL who is in MD and he got smacked really hard with the child support too. She cheated on him and she asked for the divorce and HE got stuck with the bill. ITs just not right. I don't have much advice except that there must be a pro-bono or free legal aid service somewhere near by...maybe they could help. Can his employer do anything?

In the interim you may just have to look for some charities in your area that help with emergency bills. I know its not fair but is it possible for one or both of you to take on another PT job until this gets straightened out? Are there any benefits liek free legal service advice since he is former military?

I'm sorry I'm not much help, a good place to start might be calling a few churches in your area- they usually will have a list of servicesin the area that could help you financially or with legal services.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thanks ladies!

Laura- We are waiting to hear back from a attorney to see if we have a case to get the ball rolling faster. It just SUCKS. We have 47 dollars left for gas and groceries til the 1st :(
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-14-2011 - 11:14am

I'm so sorry. (((hugs))) I hope you can get some help and this is all resolved very soon.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-14-2011 - 10:20pm

Jessica - This is horrible and so unfair.

iVillage Member

maybe you can find a job and allow your husband to stay home and they CANT get his child support from you.

mommy to

katelyn 14

randy 11

hannah 8

jacob 6

lydia 4

alayna -2

GWENDOLINN-11MONTHS

AND PRAYING FOR NUMBER 8-