I hope my dd isn't totally psychic!

iVillage Member
I hope my dd isn't totally psychic!
Wed, 04-20-2011 - 9:12pm

This past January my 3 year old dd started telling people she was going to get a little sister at Christmas.

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-20-2011 - 10:52pm
LOL! Luckily both my kids were wrong when they said that is was going to be one of each. Here's to a happy singleton!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-27-2011 - 4:56pm
lol I had to chuckle at this! We are in the same boat. About 5 days before I even thought about taking a test my DD said "Hey mom you know there is a baby in your belly" and I was like what no there is not and she said "yep, yes there is" Well 5 days later I POAS for some bizarre reason and BFP that little stinker was right! And now she is saying mom it's two babies a boy and a girl... Oh help me if she is right! (oh and my good friends 4 year old told her the same thing, that I was having two babies one boy and one girl....)
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-27-2011 - 5:54pm
My seven year old brother for whatever reason put cream on my stomach and started moving the remote control around like he was giving me an ultrasound.. then the child had the nerve to say that I was having a girl... wow well let's just say that same day I got my first bfp on a dollar store test lol i think they can sense it! I'm glad I took pictures of him doing that. I was three weeks pregnant at that time