I know baby's just the size of a "blueberry" but..

iVillage Member
I know baby's just the size of a "blueberry" but..
Thu, 05-05-2011 - 10:57am

I am dying here!

Pages

iVillage Member

I know! I'm in the same boat. I have resorted to my "fat" pants and anything with an elastic waist, I just feel very bloated and tight in the middle.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
I'm also rocking a belly right now and my baby is 2.18 cm
iVillage Member
Oh yea, My jeans don't even fit anymore! Its bad. I need to go clothes shopping already!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
I know the feeling! I went through four different outfits today trying to find the one that made me look the least preggo. We still haven't told family, but I'm thinking that I better in the next week or so before they figure it out on their own and get even more angry.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Same here!

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member

I was so happy that my pants were still fitting and then the other day they felt tight at some points during the day.

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4

iVillage Member

Thank God for jeggings and for belly bands...thats what's getting me through right now!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I'm gonna be thankful that I wear scrubs Monday-Friday....Most of them are roomy enough that I should have any issues wearing them for a few more months...I do need to get a few long tank tops though, so if I do wear them down low, my tummy will be totally covered....
Community Leader

I told my parents last week, and my dad said, "Yeah, I thought the other day that you were starting to get a little chubby."

iVillage Member

This is definitely one of those moments where I feel so much better to read posts from ppl experiencing the same as I am.

Pages