i need Scrap booking advice

iVillage Member
i need Scrap booking advice
Tue, 10-23-2012 - 1:57pm

watching my little almost 10month old walking around the house looking as adorable as ever and me having the chance to be a stay at home mom has made me want to start making scrap books to remember all this. Being that Brecken is my 2nd, i can't make his book without making one for my 6 year old first ( especially since he just lost his first tooth! ) My question for you ladies is this : since i'll be making evans 1st who was born in 2006, should i order his photos by weeks (like i probably will with brecken) or should i order it by months? This is my first time making a scrap book and i'm completly lost. Most of evans photos are digital so they have dates and the very few that i have hard copies of (like his foot prints/ultrasounds/wrist band) i'm going to have scanned to a cd.

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-23-2012 - 9:05pm

I usually order my pictures by months.  For me, I feel like weeks/days get too much, and in the long run probably doesn't make too much difference.  Have you looked at some of the digital scrapbooks?  You can actually upload and create pages online and then print them.  I really need to scrapbook for my kids but haven't been able to get it together.

Photobucket