I think I'm going to have fractured ribs by the end of this!

iVillage Member
I think I'm going to have fractured ribs by the end of this!
Thu, 11-10-2011 - 6:28pm
Augh! So much kicking and moving and this crap HURTS!
I think my darling son may be trying to kill me...
iVillage Member
I go for a growth ultrasound tomorrow and have my fingers crossed that he won't be measuring huge! Either I just don't have enough room for him or he's big... We shall see which one!
iVillage Member
I'm not there yet but I can see it coming. I swear he's sideways again and pushing out.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
I know how you feel! Mine likes to push on one particular rib...over and over and over! And when I move him down with gentle pressure he decides that he is going to make me pay by poking my cervix! So apparently I can either have a sore rib or a sore cervix!

jaylashawn, at this point the baby doesn't flip around as much because they don't have the room.....but that doesn't keep their little hands, elbows, knees, and feet from moving enough to make up for it! I swear I have bruises on the inside of my uterus from his knees!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I thought at this point the baby doesn't move as much due to lack of space. RJ moves like he's getting his work out!! Glad to know I'm not the only one being abused
iVillage Member
Oh I get the hip bone thing too. Do you ever get where you feel like something on say your left hipbone and right rib at the same time?
iVillage Member

Me too...sometimes I can feel his pushing against my hip bone even, it seems like.

Photobucket

<