Irrationally Angry Monday - What is pizzing you off today?

iVillage Member
Irrationally Angry Monday - What is pizzing you off today?
Mon, 07-18-2011 - 1:48pm

Its time to let it all hang out ladies...what has you close to snapping on this lovely Monday?

Community Leader

"Mama!

iVillage Member
I'm so tired of water I could scream. I would happily stab someone with a pencil if it would allow me to have a nice cold bottle of Summer Shandy or Berry Weiss. Or a glass of Moscato or sweet red.

I drink 2 glasses of milk and sometimes a cup of juice but I don't drink pop. What else is there that I can have?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
I am stressing about having to move 8 months pregnant. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Photobucket
iVillage Member

Sunni, have you tried making decaf sweet tea?

iVillage Member

Oh boy, lets see what isn't pizzing me off today...

First I must have STUPID written across my forehead or something. I watch a 1 year old little girl, well her mom ALWAYS brings her when she's sick even though she knows I will not watch her kid when she is sick. I have 3 children of my own to think about AND one on the way, I don't need to be sick.

So she walks in at 5am this morning and says to me "I have been giving her tylenol every 4 hours" *insert an EXCUSE ME, WHY ARE YOU HERE WITH HER THEN look on my face* she instantly says "Oh she's not sick - its just allergies!!" I have gotten this one MANY times (So I will not give her tylenol and by noon her fever is spiked, she just hopes I will continue to give her the tylenol thinking its allergies and then I wont notice the fever), so I don't believe a word she says. She only had a very low grade temp today but that could be that its blistering hot in this flipping house. Anyways, who in the world treats allergies with tylenol every 4 hours?!?! I have never done or heard of this till her. He is a very poor excuse for a mother... anyways that brings me to the next thing

IT'S HOT!!! It has been so overly hot here in CO and our AC is refusing to keep it cool in here during the hottest parts of the day (between 3-6) and I am MISERABLE!!! It's making me a cranky mess.

I have a headache (which is probably form the heat) And my left hip hurts.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
I have the flu (both ends, yay me) and hubby stayed home to take care of me and he keeps waking me up to check me. Yes I'm still breathing. Now go away.