It's not fair....

iVillage Member
It's not fair....
Wed, 05-04-2011 - 5:50pm
Between this board and Novembers all the women who are on the 4th plus baby have a baby bump and everything else me I have nothing well other than MS, mood swings and peeing 50 times a day, but my breast have not grown my belly is still the same and it sucks, and don't get me started about the DH not caring... I'm starting to wonder is this baby is ever gonna feel real to me or DH.. I mean I know when the baby gets here it will be real but well heck I don't even know what I mean..
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-04-2011 - 8:18pm

Maybe you should be thanking your lucky stars! I'm on #3 with hardly any boob change, which would be welcome for me but I feel like a fat whale already. It may be that I"m the heaviest I've ever started off pregnant. Still not big by any means but I feel awful in my own skin bc its not my norm. :( I'll be fine when

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-04-2011 - 8:42pm
It doesn't feel real to me either...but it sounds like I'm not nearly as far along as you are...hang in there--it'll be real soon enough!!
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-05-2011 - 12:00am
Maybe your right Jill I should be happy but heck I know what you mean about being your biggest that's me! My weight is what I was 9 months preggo last time around I'm starting at 153 this time and ever though I know I'm not fat and that the number doesn't mean anything and bmi is what you look at I still think 153 is to much lol I don't know I just wish something good would kick in.... And my DH would be more understanding because this time I am more tired then I have ever been and more moody then I have ever been! I am a manager at walmart and I find my self running to the bath room to cry what an associate of mine is being a pain in the ass and all I wanna do is cry!!!!!!! I can only keep thinking to my self 7 more month 7 more Months lol
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-05-2011 - 8:13am

I'm on #5 and not showing yet.

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4