Just for Fun - "Crazy craving recipes"

iVillage Member
Just for Fun - "Crazy craving recipes"
Fri, 07-08-2011 - 5:43pm

So as the title states, add whatever food it is that you have made up or combined that makes you say yummmm right now. lol

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-08-2011 - 10:22pm
I have had a lot of strong cravings, but not really for any strange combinations...so far.

The one you listed makes my stomach hurt if I think about it too much. :)
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-08-2011 - 10:32pm
ohhh man that kinda makes me want to barf too. LOL. I am not really craving anything odd combo wise...yet :P
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-09-2011 - 11:32pm

I have to laugh. I still can't stop thinking of when we go to the grocery store next we are so getting that stuff to make the dip. No barfing here, yummmmmm :)

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-09-2011 - 11:39pm
lol! Give me a few weeks and I might be right there with you. If you guys haven't tried this recipe before you have to...its like ambrosia for pregnant women! You may be tempted to leave out the pepper flakes...but don't! They make this dip, and it really isn't over powering, just flavorful.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/hot-spinach-and-artichoke-dip-recipe/index.html

Go to the store and buy a loaf of Italian Sweet Bread...or whatever your favorite dipping bread is. OMG its like heaven. My friend turned me on to this recipe before I was pg and I loved it, now its practically orgasmic.
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-10-2011 - 7:25am

If you like jalapinos here is a recipe for you I love this when I am not prego...

you need:

one packet cream cheese~softened

1 cup helmens mayo

parm cheese shreeded

bread crumbs

a small can of jalapinos diced drained

a small can of chilies diced drained

all you have to do is mix the cream cheese and mayo til mixed well. then add jalapinos for your tasting (i usually add a lot almost whole can) then add chilies to to your taste (I usually add little over half a can) add a handful of parm mix all together with the cream cheese and mayo. spread in a small oven dish ( I usually use a small square or a round glass pie dish) spinkle bread crumbs over the top and then some more shredded parm cheese. Place in the over on 350 until light brown on the top and enjoy with nacho chipsd