keep breast pump away from dogs lol

iVillage Member
keep breast pump away from dogs lol
Mon, 01-09-2012 - 11:19am
Its all my fault so I can't even be mad at my dog! I was mad at my damn self. So I pumped before I left out and I started to clean up. For some reason I left the silicone part to the pump in the living room. Came home and it was on the floor chewed up. So I left out and went to babies r us and they were closed! I checked online and noone had the replacement parts. I ended up hand expressing 6 ounces this morning. I have a manuel pump but I hate it! I was able to hand express more. I called some 1800 number and the chick said they don't sell replacement parts anywhere! BUT she was able to send me the parts I needed for free in 7 to 10 days!!

No dogs were harmed lol
Jayla
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-10-2012 - 1:44pm
Cat bit a hole in the tubing for mine. I was sooo mad!
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-09-2012 - 3:12pm
Oh no....glad they are sending you the parts for free!
Maureen (Mom to DD 13, DS 8, and Baby Girl) Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-09-2012 - 12:34pm
Tomme tippee, I checked online everywhere for the attachment that goes on the breast. I even checked tommee tippee website.. they don't sell them! That kinda pissed me off cause if one part is missing the whole pump doesn't work. I'm happy that they will mail me the part I need but I will believe it when I see it. I'm gonna give them til next week to mail it to me, if not I'm gonna buy a complete different brand! I refuse to have something and the company doesn't sell replacement parts! The thing that's hard to believe is... when I called someone picked up right away..

Jayla
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-09-2012 - 12:12pm

Fortunately my dog has never tried that lol.

Photobucket