Let's talk sleep...

iVillage Member
Let's talk sleep...
Sun, 06-10-2012 - 7:53am

Am I the only one still not getting it?  We have regressed in the last month instead of moving forward.  AC is now waking up 2-3 times a night instead of just once.  I'm not sure if it's teething or what, but I've even tried a little sleep training to no avail.  I'm starting to think I just have bad sleepers b/c DS (who is 3) still rarely STTN.  Anyone else?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 06-10-2012 - 7:21pm
Aww Noelle has had some nights where she wakes up. We are routine though and if you go against it she freaks out. Tonight we could not go to my sisters for dinner because it was her bed time.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-10-2012 - 10:48am
It's not just you. Aubrey was sleeping through the night until about 2-3 Weeks ago when she suddenly started waking several times a night. There have been several nights lately where I have gotten a combined total of 5 hours of sleep. I'm exclusively bf 'ing and feeding solid for breakfast and dinner. I know she's not hungry. I've tried teething and orajel. I've tried brandy. I've even tried crying it out. Can you tell by my rant that I am sleep deprived? Lol!

Photobucket