lol feels like somone is living inside me

iVillage Member
lol feels like somone is living inside me
Thu, 08-11-2011 - 1:57pm
Ok so the flutters and taps were cute. Now my stomach is literally rocking back and fourth. I think he's going for a black belt. Its nice that he let's me know that he's alive and well with his elbows and feet but you can look at me while I'm sitting with clothes on and see my stomach shift lol oh and it hurts cause he gets me when I'm not thinking about it. So today he pocked me and I pocked back lol and he poked twice, I swear we were going back and fourth for 5 mintues.

Is anyone else dealing with a hyper baby lol
This is mother abuse!! Sometimes I kick DH so he will know how I feel lol
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-11-2011 - 4:18pm

My boys were like that. My girls though, seem to be much calmer. Kenz was pretty calm in utero and so is Addie. The only time Addie really gets going is when her space is being invaded. Other wise she is pretty gentle in there. Now later in pregnancy when they are huge of course the rolls and moves are much stronger and I can really see/feel them but not till about the last I dunno 6-10 weeks.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-11-2011 - 4:56pm
This line made me giggle, "feels like somone is living inside me .." probably because THERE IS!!

It's definitely an odd sensation to constantly feel the thumps and bumps that one would normal relate to having indigestion or something! It's the weirdest to me when I feel that heavy R O L L I N G over and my entire stomach strains. I told DH it's like you've just had a huge meal and now you're pushing your stomach out hard with air, that's how it feels for me all the time.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-11-2011 - 5:00pm
Oh goodness so he's going to be off the hook lol when he come out!! I'm so curious now as to how he's going to be.
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-11-2011 - 7:27pm

Wow, my baby isn't moving my belly back and forth yet but do feel the kicks and punches and movments.

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-11-2011 - 7:31pm

For me it was the opposite.

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-11-2011 - 8:55pm
I was soo looking forward to these moments also but he is kicking my butt. He is either extra hype or a big boy already. He's acting like he is ready to come out now!! (He better not) I can't wait for my 3D scan so I can see how big he is.