~**Monday Chit Chat: Summer Vacation Plans**~

iVillage Member
~**Monday Chit Chat: Summer Vacation Plans**~
Mon, 05-23-2011 - 8:50am

Happy Monday Girls!

How are you doing today?

*bonus question: Do you have any Summer Vacation Plans?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Feeling great today. Looking forward to my doc appt tomorrow. Can't wait to hear that heartbeat again!

YES! In July we'll be going to the beach in NC. Then in August we're going to my family's place in Canada - two cabins on a lake, out in the middle of nowhere, no electricity and we use outhouses. It's definitely not for everyone, but I love it!
iVillage Member

Doing good today, just tired as I have been trekking around Europe supervising 9 college students on a study abroad trip for almost two weeks now.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I live off og Lake Ontario in NY! Where do you vacation?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
My husband & I are going to Palm Springs in late June. This is our belated honeymoon (we got married in November of last year). I've never been there before (we'd planned this trip before I knew I was pregnant). I'd envisioned we'd go on the aeriel tramway, walk through some of the desert gardens, swim, maybe go to a water park but now I'm imagining I'll probably want to try and stay in the air conditioning LOL.
Photobucket

iVillage Member

Hey guys! Today is another tired work day for me. (Those keep adding up lol). I have no summer plans as we took our vacation end of April/beginning of May. Actually the day we left for FL is when we found out we were pregnant for sure!

Mostly it will be relaxing and enjoying the pool and the fact we live so close to the beach!

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member

About 45 minutes north of Syracuse outside of a small town called Pulaski.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Going to a little town outside Dallas in June for my family reunion... First time hubby's going!
iVillage Member

We'll go to DH's family's summer place for a few weeks' worth of time, and hopefully go camping a bit, but other than that, there's a lot of canning to be done -- I'll probably spend most of the late summer in my kitchen.