iVillage Member
Monday UPDATE on everyone
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 3:37pm
Soooo how's everyone feeling
How far along are you
Any venting
When is ur next appt
What's on ur mind?????

This week I will be 15 weeks on Thursday, mainly I've been dealing with the round ligament cramping. I def feel pregnant besides having a big belly. I so don't need a push up bra lol and bbs are so sore. Every now and then I will get a headache. My next appt is june 15th

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 7:02pm

I'm feeling just fine here at 15 weeks even. No venting as of right this moment, lol. My appt is Wednesday at 8. The main thing on my mind

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 8:38pm
14 weeks 2 days here. Feeling good. Carpal tunnel pains when I wake up in am. No issues to vent about. Just had appt last friday so not due again until 7/7. I'm anxious to know the gender and start shopping.
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 9:05pm
Hi! I'm 16 weeks and doing ok. Only vent is regarding my edd discrepancy of 5 days. I'm very anxious to get the measurements from the mfm which my OB said he will go by for the final edd. My next appt with my ob is the 23rd and with the mfm is the 28th. I guess that's about it. :)

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 9:12pm
That's good that noone really has nothing to vent about!! According to DH I'm doing good because I haven't fussed out any old ladies this week lol for the record they wasn't too old and it was only two ;)

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 9:14pm
Torie, have you felt any good movements from the baby yet??
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 9:25pm
I like these weekly checkins, its fun to see how everyone is doing.

AFM...I'm 12 weeks today and feeling really good. Morning sickness appears to have passed...Praise Jesus! I'm off on summer vacation so no complaints for me! :) My next appt is tomorrow for the first tri screening. I'm taking my dd (3) so she can see the baby on the ultrasound.
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 9:58pm
ACTUALLY!!!! My nausea is going away. Horray. Haven't had much the last few days. I am 13weeks. I already did all my venting in a previous post. LOL. My back is really starting to kill me. Next appointment is in 2 weeks, wont be a major one but I should be able to schedule my big ultrasound!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 10:02pm
Feeling okay, just anxious because I'm not feeling too pregnant yet & I wish I had more reassurance that things were okay. I do have the round ligament pain (nearly all the time) and my breasts are a full size larger LOL so I do still have pregnancy symptoms, I just wish my tummy were larger, I'd feel movement more consistently or I could hear the heartbeat.
I have my amnio consult tomorrow afternoon, an appt with doctor next week, a coloscopy two weeks after that and my big ultrasound on July 12th. Sometime in there I would imagine I'll have the amnio as well and I'm a little tense about that.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 10:22pm
I'm still going back and forth between morning sickness and feeling really good. The cramping/round ligament pain is annoying and probably nothing, but I'm a worry-wort. I am 15 weeks today and looking forward to my next appointment on June 15th. Just looking forward to hearing the heartbeat on Wednesday and hopefully having the doctor do an ultrasound to figure out why I keep spotting.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 10:35pm
I've felt a couple of distinct movements but nothing regular yet. Last Wed, which was either 15w3d or 14w5d was really the first real baby movement and not just quickening. Felt it Fri and Saturday a little more. We were busy yesterday and today so I didn't notice any, but I did listen to hb with my doppler yesterday, I LOVE that sound!

I'm either 16w1d or 15w3d I hate keeping track of both but I refuse to simply go off their date when I'm so sure I'm correct, afterall, I was one of the crazy obsessed ttc ladies and KNOW the last day O'd dtd, the date of O, and of course my first faint bfp at 3w5d... subtract the 5 day discrepancy and that would mean I got a bfp at 3w0d, and well, that's just not possible on a pee stick, KWIM!