MOTW: r38016

iVillage Member
MOTW: r38016
Sat, 04-07-2012 - 9:02pm

Sorry I don't have your first name, but this week's MOTW is r38016.

How many kids do you have?

Do you have any pets?

What was the last book you read?

Do you like to cook?

What's your favorite food?

Do you have brothers and sisters?

Do you live in a house or an apartment?

Have you ever lived in another country?

What countries have you visited?

Have you ever met a famous person?

What are your hobbies?

What do you think you will be doing five years from now?

Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person?

Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?

Are you a beach, country or city person?

Do you work outside the home?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: scmommy8
Sun, 04-22-2012 - 1:18pm

I agree with you about Australia being long and expensive to get to.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-22-2012 - 8:31am
How did you pick up fishing as a hobby? My DH loves to go fishing, he throws his pole in the truck anytime we are out and about, "just in case!" LOL. I'm not into it so I usually just walk around the lake or take a book to read. My family has a place in Canada with two cabins on a lake that we've gone to every year since I was born. It's just something I've always enjoyed. my dad and I always go out together so it's been a great way to bond over the years.
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-22-2012 - 8:29am
But there are times he does take pics but they are always really close up or blurry, etc...I normally have to tell him to help take some pics so I could be in them where I'm ready and not looking gross. LOL! This is exactly how my husband's pics are. Either extremely zoomed in way too close or completely out of focus.
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-22-2012 - 8:20am
That's so cool that you got to visit/live in Australia - did you like it? Would you go back? I loved it!! I would go back in a heartbeat but b/c it's so far away and pretty expensive to get to, it won't be happening in the near future. But I do still Skype with my host family so that helps. Do you live in a city or a more rural area? we are smack dab in the middle of the suburbs. We are also in the process of moving and will be happy when it's all over! There is just so much red tape with buying/selling a house. Ugh, I hear you! Are you moving far from where you are now?
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-18-2012 - 4:29pm

Julie, you're like - my DH loves to fish but I usually just hang out on the boat and read my book.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-18-2012 - 12:09pm
How did you pick up fishing as a hobby? My DH loves to go fishing, he throws his pole in the truck anytime we are out and about, "just in case!" LOL. I'm not into it so I usually just walk around the lake or take a book to read.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-18-2012 - 2:01am

My husband is the same way about not taking pics and I'm the one who takes all of them.

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-18-2012 - 1:30am
That's so cool that you got to visit/live in Australia - did you like it? Would you go back?

I really enjoyed reading your answers!

Do you live in a city or a more rural area? We are also in the process of moving and will be happy when it's all over! There is just so much red tape with buying/selling a house.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 9:06pm

Is it too late for me to reply?

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-11-2012 - 9:09am
I'm Leigh. :-)

Sorry I've been MIA, will log back on soon from a real computer to answer. Hope everyone's been well!