:( My dog got hit by a car today and no vets are available to fix her broken leg until Monday.

iVillage Member
:( My dog got hit by a car today and no vets are available to fix her broken leg until Monday.
Sat, 11-26-2011 - 4:38pm

I have a pocket beagle named sassy, She is a year and a half old and I have had her since she was 4 weeks old because her mom wouldn't feed her or her litter mates any more.

Pages

iVillage Member

Poor baby, I'm so sorry that happened to her and there isn't any where you can get her until Monday!! :( Hopefully she will rest and just sleep so that she isn't hurting it any more. Keep us posted.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
There isn't an ER vet available? How did she break it? I am a veterinary technician if I can be of any help.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Awww...this makes me so sad! Poor thing :( Hope she's in as little pain as possible until she can get her leg fixed.
iVillage Member
Oh no, I was gonna say the same thing! No ER open?
Hope she feels better and gets better
iVillage Member
Poor baby! :(
iVillage Member

Oh that poor sweetie!

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4

iVillage Member

I have called my vets office on call number and have yet to recieve a call back, I am thinking that the bone below her knee may be shattered, i can feel 3 distinct slivers of bone.

iVillage Member
Oh no! Poor baby and poor you! I hope the doc gets back to you and that there is someone who can see her sooner.
iVillage Member
Poor baby....I hope you hear from vet soon and that you can keep her comfy.
Maureen (Mom to DD 13, DS 8, and Baby Girl) Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
I can't believe no one offers ER services. My podunk town has 2! Poor little thing.
Photobucket

Pages