No Disney next week and I want to cry like a baby

iVillage Member
No Disney next week and I want to cry like a baby
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 8:22am

Between bills piling up, last minute things, and my recent ER and dentist trip it's not likely we are making our Florida trip Monday. We were due to leave in the wee hours of Monday morn to get to Orlando, have a day at the Magic Kingdom then leave from Orlando Thursday

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
:( I'm sorry, that is a big bummer. We decided not to do vacay this year to save money and it sucked, I can only imagine its worse when you had something fun planned. Hope you guys find something close to home to do and still have a good time.
iVillage Member
Aww, that stinks. Maybe you could just go to the hotel since it's paid for anyway? My DD loves hotels and it will be cooler (tempwise) than walking around Disney.
Photobucket
iVillage Member

I'm sorry Jill, I can't imagine how disappointing that must be.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Oh no, I'm so sorry!!! Like Allison said, is there any way you can move the dates and reschedule your vacation?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wow I'm sorry... I know u were excited about it! But any time with family is good
iVillage Member
Im so sorry. I know how it feels to have to cancel Disney. I was supposed to take my extended family on a big trip this December. Obviously that couldn't happen lol. Plus I wont qualify for fmla for work so to save up vacation days I have to post pone it indefinately. Hopefully you can find something new and fun to do.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member

That is what a girl at work told me to do, call and see if we can change the dates. Like she said, the worse they can do is say no. We are probably going to the beach my gma has a trailer at, I grew up going there, we were just excited to do something different and you know, it's Disney! So I'm being a big girl now and doing like ya'll said and trying to replan something, even if it's a shorter trip just to go to the castle at a later date.

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !