Nose frida! Best invention for stuffy/runny noses

iVillage Member
Nose frida! Best invention for stuffy/runny noses
Tue, 02-07-2012 - 1:38pm
Thought I would let you ladies know about the nose frida. It's pretty weird but works great. It's a little tube where one end you put on just the outside of los nose and the other end you suck out all the yucky stuff. There's a filter so nothing goes to your end. My DD is constantly stuffed up but with some saline drops and the nose frida I get it all out. The little bulb syringes never worked for us.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member

I use this as well - great product. I think it works much better than the suction bulbs, and it doesn't seem to bother Nate at all.

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-08-2012 - 11:08am
Looks interesting. Maybe I'll go ahead and order it since Aubrey is all stuffed up now.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-08-2012 - 11:53am
I'm going to look for it. The nose picker as we call it isn't working because I can't see the congestion. (I have to admit the description makes me gag though.)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
sunrenay wrote:
I'm going to look for it. The nose picker as we call it isn't working because I can't see the congestion. (I have to admit the description makes me gag though.)

LOL, I was the same way when my friend first told me about it!

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 11:04am
Haha yeah I've gagged using it once because you see everything come out, but it works! :) you can get it at buybuy baby or amazon!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers