Oh I'm so jealous! 3 weeks seems sooooo far away!

iVillage Member
Oh I'm so jealous! 3 weeks seems sooooo far away!
Tue, 07-05-2011 - 7:41pm

People are finding out gender left and right!

Pages

iVillage Member
I hated waiting also, but I go next week. Time will fly.. it has for me
iVillage Member

I'm getting so impatient as well. Its been really bad this last week and a half or so. If my mom were not flying in to go find out with us, I would have moved the appointment date up lol. I keep telling myself only 4 more days, but really now we only have 3 more full days because we go first thing on Sat morning.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
I know what you mean! I think one reason that so many of our fellow preggos have found out what they are having already is that they have had their anatomy u/s before 20 weeks. My OB office won't do them until about 19-20 weeks to 21-22 weeks because they want to make sure to get the measurements at the right time, I guess. I don't get mine until July 29, and my EDD is actually in the middle of the month!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Some found out during the NT scan, I kno someone went in for a 3D scan because of the long wait. And the earlier due dates like myself are coming up on 18 19 20 weeks. I will find out during my anatomy scan at 19 weeks.
iVillage Member
I hear you! Mine is 3 weeks from today and I am just dying to know!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
We will have ours the same day! We can count down together lol.
iVillage Member

When I had my NT scan the U/S the U/S tech said that if its possible to schedule the big U/S for between 22-23 weeks because they get much better looking pics at the time because baby has more fat and isn't skin and bones still lol. I have no problem what so ever doing that because we are getting our gender U/S at 16 weeks. Then we will have our second 3D/4D U/S in the package we are getting at 28 weeks. So between the 23 week and 28 week I'm hoping we get some pretty good pics :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mine is right around the corner (one week from today) and it really has flown by! I'll be one day shy of 19 weeks.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
kungfumanda wrote:
We will have ours the same day! We can count down together lol.

How exciting! What time is yours and what time zone are you in? Mine's at 10 am and I'm EST.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mines is also one day prior to 19 weeks on july 13th

Pages