Online Baby Shower!!! :) Time to open your gift (Sat, Nov 12th)!!

iVillage Member
Online Baby Shower!!! :) Time to open your gift (Sat, Nov 12th)!!
Fri, 11-11-2011 - 9:25pm

Ok so I am posting this tonight because I have my actual baby shower tomorrow and I wont have time in the morning to start the thread.

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
I'm up early from being so uncomfortable so I opened mine! Thank you, Eunice!!! He really needed some toys and now he's got some :) Thank you so much!!!
iVillage Member

Awww Danielle u are welcome, hope baby August will like them, i had to go with my husband to help me pick them...i was so nervous shopping for a baby boy i just wanted to do it right and not pick any femine toys..lol

KELLY THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SIG
iVillage Member
Thank you Kari for the cute onesies and pants.
iVillage Member

julie, thank u for the cute little dress and the curly hair clips...but u created a monster in my house with the books..lol...my 3yr old seem to think the books are her's and not the baby,

KELLY THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SIG
iVillage Member
I'm going to try to hold off till after the mail comes. I'm hoping to get my camera today so I can take a picture before it's opened.
Photobucket
iVillage Member

Photobucket
iVillage Member
You are so welcome Eunice! I love having lots of books for the babies, they love hearing the rhythm of your voice :) Hope the 3-yr old is able to share at some point!
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Allison, I LOVE that you were able to send me the little gPants! They are so cute and teensy-tiny, I can't wait to see him in them, thank you so much :)
Photobucket

iVillage Member

You're very welcome Julie!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member

You're soooo welcome!!! :) I loved the sleep sack and HAD to get it when I seen it.

Photobucket

Pages