Poll : Do you think your due date is accurate? If no please leave a comment

iVillage Member
Poll : Do you think your due date is accurate? If no please leave a comment
Mon, 11-14-2011 - 1:59pm
How accurate do you think your due date is?pretty accuratei think i'm 1 week aheadi think i'm 2 or more weeks aheadi think i'm 1 week behindi think i'm 2 or more weeks behindother (please explain)
iVillage Member
my vote is for being 2 weeks a head of what they think based off of knowing my body and how early i got my positive compared to the last two (i tend to have lower hormone levels)
iVillage Member
Pretty accurate, this little one was planned

Jayla
iVillage Member
I said one week ahead because I was on birth control pills and have always thought that I conceived a week earlier than the doctor estimated. We'll see!! LOL
Photobucket

iVillage Member

I know for a fact that mine is right b/c we were trying and only tried once!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
i'm glad i'm not the only one that thinks i'm ahead!!! my dr said my due date was "100% guaranteed". how are you measuring with your fundal height? (i read those can also be off by 2 weeks)
iVillage Member
I think my date is pretty accurate. I was doing some fertility temperature taking, etc. so I know my ovulation date and it matched up with the date the doctor gave me as well.
iVillage Member
I think mine is pretty accurate as I was charting my cycles but for some reason I think she may come a week late, which my husband will not be happy if that happens as we will roll into 2012 and we lose the tax write off.
iVillage Member
How can any due date be 100% guranteed? lol

We were temping, so I'm sure of my date. My early ultrasounds confirmed to the day. Now as we've gotten further along baby has been measuring a couple of weeks ahead on ultrasound (but not on fundal height). My dd measured way ahead on fundal height most of pregnancy. I'm not sure how accurate that is.

iVillage Member

i've had a few u/s and none of them ever told me the size or weight of the baby

iVillage Member
My fundal height has been measuring a week ahead as well.
Photobucket