SO I had a bad dream last night...

iVillage Member
SO I had a bad dream last night...
Tue, 04-19-2011 - 11:23am

I dreamt I was having a miscarriage. Ugh! I was so sad this morning...I have no reason to suspect anything but I guess the worry will be on my mind until I see the little booger. Two weeks seems like forever, and I don't recall being this worrisome with DS. I kinda think its b/c it took us a while to pregnant this time, losing it after trying for 6months would be a sucker punch. With DS I got pregnant right away so there was no time to develope that longing for a baby. Anyway, I knowits crazy and everything will be fine...

Anyone else having bad dreams or stressing out?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-19-2011 - 11:38am

I had a the same kind of dream the other night, and then last night I had a dream I was spotting. I'm a complete spaz and worry myself over everything! I was having upper back pain and I was convinced I had an etopic pregnancy, I had a pap smear done yesterday and the dr said everything feels normal but I still worry alot. It took DH and I a year and a half to conceive and this is our first so I guess I'm just terrified because I don't know how my body will react with a little bean inside. Everyone tells me the worries are normal but that doesn't make them go away. I think I'll also feel much better after seeing my little one and knowing s/he are in the correct spot with a beating heart!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-19-2011 - 12:22pm

I am having loads of bad dreams lately. Not about losing the baby but other things. Violent crazy scary dreams. They are so vivid too. I know with all my other pregnancies I used to have vivid dreams but not like these, they were never violent or scary. I hate bad dreams of any kind. They leave you feeling so yucky when you wake up, like you can't shake it. I'm sure your LO is a-ok, its just our minds playing with us.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-19-2011 - 3:10pm

I am so sorry that you had such a scary dream.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-19-2011 - 3:51pm

I'd be freaked out too.

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-19-2011 - 3:57pm

Somehow it makes me feel better that I'm not the only one! Oh ladies, how did I do this before? I really think ignorance was bliss. I'm going to try to stay occupied. I have a couple of projects Ineed to finish, My DS's scrapbooks from birth on! I'm so behind there are all about 1/2 there. I also need to finish cleaning out the closet in the babies room. So that's the plan! busy, busy, busy...until the u/s in two weeks~fx'd all it well.

Photobucket