So speaking of gender....are you thinking pink, or blue?

iVillage Member
So speaking of gender....are you thinking pink, or blue?
Sun, 05-15-2011 - 6:06pm

What are you hoping for or what do you think you are having this time around?

Pages

iVillage Member

we are hoping pink this time. i have 1 pink already and 3 blue . my mom says pink my kids want pink. this is our last one so we are hoping pink.i want to buy the dresses and cute headbands and tights again. it would be a fun day with my already dd to go baby girl shopping with her,

iVillage Member
Well I wanted a boy until I found out that dh wants the boy to be a third and will not change his mind about the name. I do have a feeling that this one is a girl. I have a five year old dd that looks just like me so I would want dh to have that boy... but I'm thinking girl. Now the thing is he doesn't even wanna kno the gender
iVillage Member
Jayla .... have you thought about finding out and not telling him? Lol
iVillage Member

Well I think the baby is going to be another boy. I keep dreaming of the baby being a boy and with my track record of having three boys this one is prob a boy too. I secretly hope for pink since this is my last and it would be so nice to be able to have some pink in the house and not have to buy blue but I am not getting my hopes up.

Jessie

12/22

iVillage Member
I thought about it, I tried it with dh and I told on myself lol. I kno if I find out I'm going shopping.. how do I hide it?? If I could I would?? Today I got a little newborn shirt that said hello my name is trouble. But its white blue yellow and orange. Can u imagine if I knew the gender!!
iVillage Member

I am hoping for a boy.

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4

iVillage Member

I am really torn on whether I want a boy or a girl...but I think it's a girl.

iVillage Member

I would LOVE another girl so dd has a little sister to play girlie stuff with. Although I have a gut feeling its a boy. This pregnancy feels soooo different than with dd. I wouldn't mind a boy. I have a step-son. So I get megga doses of boy from him all the time. lol

Photobucket
iVillage Member
With my daughter I knew it was a girl immediately. With my son I knew it was a boy immediately. With this one I have no clue at all! My husband and daughter are insisting it is a girl, but I'm just not sure. I guess we'll find out in November/December when we deliver.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
I'm feeling like it's a boy, but I think that's influenced because my husband would love another boy.

Jake I knew I was having a boy, so the u/s was no big surprise. Clara, on the other hand, I wasn't convinced I was having a girl until she was out! Even after the u/s said girl...

Pages