So whats new in the world of car seats/strollers?

iVillage Member
So whats new in the world of car seats/strollers?
Tue, 07-19-2011 - 12:57am

I haven't started researching but figured some of you might have. lol

If we have a girl we will use my dd's travel system (hasn't exprired yet).

iVillage Member

We use Britax. Adelaide's car seat is the Britax Chaperone and her stroller is the Britax B Ready. If you're looking for a double stroller this stroller is VERY cool. It can be a single or double. :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member

We have the Chicco KeyFit infant carseat/stroller that we used with DS and will use with this baby.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Hi there,

iVillage recently reviewed the best strollers of 2011 and I wanted to share the slideshow with you.

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
We bought a Chicco stroller recently for our DS because the old one we had sucked. So we'll just buy the car seat that goes with the stroller (I think it's the KeyFit35).

I just wanted to add that if you don't want to buy a whole new travel system, you could probably find someone (probably on Etsy) that could make new covers for the seat and stroller.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I'll get another Graco travel system. I like how they have flipping handles now.

The big new thing for me is rear till 2 so I'll have to look more carefully at the seat sizing.

We have a Natilus for Olivia and she's staying in the harness till she's maxs it out or the seat expires.
Photobucket