Still in that "in between" stage? Ugh...

iVillage Member
Still in that "in between" stage? Ugh...
Sat, 06-25-2011 - 5:48pm

I'm 17 weeks Monday. I'm still hardly showing which I was surprised being my 3rd! I can't wear my reg pants zipped but maternity is still awkward. Shirts are fine really. I just choose things that are more flowy or longer or empire waisted that I already owned! Anyone else close around my weeks and still feeling stuck in the middle of the clothes battle!?

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member

I'm 14 weeks and there is no way I could still fit in my regular clothes, 1 I'm on my 4th and 2 I tend to show really early, although this time I'm not showing nearly as early as I did with my boys. Makenzie took a bit longer to show as well. Any ways, so I'm definitely wearing maternity clothes but sometimes it just makes me looks fat{er} other times you can definitely tell there is a bump there. Either way, its annoying and I would like to just be showing already so people don't have to question weather I'm pg or just fat{er}. I guess it doesn't help that I started out heavier this time.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

I'll be 17 weeks on Wednesday and feel the same way.

Proud mama of Tiffany(10), Nathan(9),

iVillage Member

I'm in the same boat!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I will be 17 weeks next week and I'm over the hill lol not stuck! My shirts fits snug but cute and my pants doesn't button up lol my pants shorts and capris are the problem
iVillage Member

I'm sooooo stuck in the "in between" phase. I'm 14 weeks now and to look at me you would just think I'm bloated. Jeans aren't fitting me anymore. I actually gave in last weekend and picked up

iVillage Member
I'm 18 weeks today (or possibly 17w2d) and within the last week or so I've finally started looking more pg than fat! We went out on a 10 mile river float today and I was so self conscious in a swimsuit I kept asking dh every time I moved if I looked pg or fat :) for some reason he got annoyed with that pretty fast ;)