Symptoms Check In or Not!

iVillage Member
Symptoms Check In or Not!
Mon, 05-02-2011 - 1:53pm
Hey ladies!! Just checking in with everyone since its Monday.
How many weeks are you now?
Are you having any symptoms?
Over all how are you feeling?
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-02-2011 - 2:00pm
How many weeks are you now? 7 weeks 3 days

Are you having any symptoms? I have to pee a lot and I get nauseous when I get hungry. And I'm starting to show a little bit too. Oh, and sore boobs that feel REALLY heavy, lol. I think that is about it, though. Oh, no, wait, I'm getting tired very easily, too. K, now that's it, lol.

Over all how are you feeling? Over all, I feel really good. If I could just get rid of this tiredness I'd be golden (especially since the nausea goes away as soon as I eat).

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-02-2011 - 2:01pm
Based on my calculations I am 8 weeks 4 days
Lately I've been bloated, I did vomit this morning...first time for that. Usually I vomit at night but its only happen four times. Because I felt a little energy I decided to get up and hang up clothes and vacuum, let's just say I got so lite headed and nausea kicked in.
Once I hit eight weeks I started to feeling crampy on my left side. Overall I'm ok, happy to feel sick but nervous about my appt tomorrow
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-02-2011 - 2:34pm

How many weeks are you now? I think about 6 weeks 5days

Are you having any symptoms? Oly slight nausea, I wake up feeling kind of hungover but than remembered I didn't drink lol I dont think the m/s kicked in for me last time until around 8 or so weeks I think, I wish I had kept track of when it started.

Over all how are you feeling? Pretty good, just tired and off and on sore boobs. Sometime the lack of symptoms are discouraging and I don't have my first appt until the 18th to help reassure me that everything is okay.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-02-2011 - 3:42pm

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-02-2011 - 4:01pm

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-02-2011 - 4:04pm

How many weeks are you now? 6 weeks 6 days.

Are you having any symptoms? So very tired, I think I could sleep for days at a time. Heartburn, I never knew something could hurt so badly. And I had my first really odd craving this weekend, I wanted Tuna pizza.

Over all how are you feeling? Good, excited, nervous. I think that I'll feel a lot better after I go back to the doctor's on the 16th and we finally schedule an ultrasound.

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-02-2011 - 7:14pm

How many weeks are you now? a little over 7 weeks

Are you having any symptoms? Tons! Extreme fatiuge. All day nausea started about a week ago. No appitite all day, then at night im super hungry.Bloated, boobs hurt off and on. oh yea, I am being a SUPER BEOTCH to DH. lol. I can't help it! 0 sex drive too.

Over all how are you feeling? Meh. Got to see the baby's HB today so that made me feel better about things!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-02-2011 - 8:27pm