Teething Necklaces

iVillage Member
Teething Necklaces
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 10:12pm

Have any of you heard of "Inspired by Finn"? They sell Baltic amber necklaces that help with stuff such as teething pain! I know our kiddos are a little young for teething right now, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared, lol. Anyway, I'm trying to earn a free necklace (since I need two), and to do that I have to get 15 sales. The good news is that I have a discount code that is good for 25% off an order! So, if anyone was thinking about ordering one or know someone who might want one, use the code "GinaW" and you will get 25% off. If anyone does use the code, please let me know when the order is placed and how many items were purchased. The code is good for the next two weeks. Thanks in advance to anyone who make a purchase. Oh, and the website is www (dot) inspiredbyfinn (dot) com.

Since I haven't purchased/used one of the items yet, I can't attest to their effectiveness personally, but several of my friends from my Sept 09 playgroup swear by them. Those that have had them for their kids have said they woudln't have even known they were cutting teeth if they hadn't stuck their finger in the kid's mouth. Sean (my 2 year old) has a hard time teething and it takes MONTHS for each tooth to come in, so I am going to give them a try. They also have items for adults for other types of things too.

Photobucket
Community Leader
Thu, 01-26-2012 - 5:08pm

I've never heard of Inspired by Finn, but I have friends who swear by teething necklaces.

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-29-2012 - 7:19pm

We got 2 for Addie before she was even born, or else I would buy one. We plan on putting hers on in a couple of weeks (around 8 weeks) its good to get the necklace on before they actually start teething so that baby never has any tetthing symptoms. :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-30-2012 - 11:47am
Aw, thanks anyway, Sarah! I wound up only ordering one. We'll use it for Sean first since he is teething right now (well, that is if he'll wear it and not try to eat it). He should be done with his 2 year molars way before Connor starts, seeing as the last 3 are starting to make their way in now. When Sean is done with it, we'll use it for Connor. I'm pretty sure I won't be getting that free one, though, lol. But it's ok, because I got to use the code and get 25% off the one I did order.

Photobucket