These last few weeks is so grueling!! Anyone else??

iVillage Member
These last few weeks is so grueling!! Anyone else??
Wed, 11-23-2011 - 2:44am

The past 2 wks my belly sides hurt when I turn over in bed and hard to get out cause of the pain like my muscles are ripping and falling apart along the sides of my belly as well as my groin muscles.

Photobucket

<

Pages

iVillage Member
I completely agree! I have had horrible pain on my right side for the last two months that's getting perpetually worse, and now my hips/really low back hurts so bad that it's hard to walk! It's especially bad if I've been sitting or laying down and try to get up. Same as you Trai, I have to limp around for the first minute or so while I have shooting pains. Now for the last 10+ days I've been fighting off what started as a cold and ended up settling in my chest and sinuses so I'm on an antibiotic for it. I never felt this bad with DS and I had terrible gallbladder problems with him. It's really put me in a bad mood and I feel bad bc I don't want to take it out on others. I told DH that I am so happy this is our last bc if I had felt like this with our first we would have only had one. I also have a c-section scheduled for 39 weeks and am praying she decides to come before that.
Photobucket
iVillage Member

I'm so with you! I could have written your post to a T (minus the previous pregnancies). I'm 38 wks, 2 days and have an appt this afternoon. I'm praying they check me and send me right over to L&D, but I know they'll probably tell me I'm still at 0 and to sit tight. Thinking my "end date" is a week after my due date (which would be 12/12)

iVillage Member
I have the groin pain too...getting up from sitting or sleeping is the worst. It takes some time to recover! Didn't have this my las pregnancy either...Ouch!
Photobucket
iVillage Member

This is my last also.

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member

Aaaaamen!

iVillage Member
DITTO!

In addition to the stabbing pain in my hips when I'm laying down, I have a nasty, nagging back pain. My husband keeps "joking" that we need to try for a girl after this and I told him, heck no, we can adopt!
Photobucket

iVillage Member
I completely agree. My belly feels like its going to split and I'm not even to 37 yet! But, I'm also a little small for my baby so he's a little crammed in there lol
Ready to be done...
iVillage Member

I cannot even begin to describe how much I agree with you.

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4

iVillage Member

totally in agreeance!

Photobucket 

iVillage Member

Everytime I sit down on the couch

Photobucket

<

Pages