These last few weeks is so grueling!! Anyone else??

iVillage Member
These last few weeks is so grueling!! Anyone else??
Wed, 11-23-2011 - 2:44am

The past 2 wks my belly sides hurt when I turn over in bed and hard to get out cause of the pain like my muscles are ripping and falling apart along the sides of my belly as well as my groin muscles.

Photobucket

<

Pages

iVillage Member

I did that yesterday.

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4

iVillage Member

Nicole, I remember my sister in law's hand was swelling too in the 3rd trimester.

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
I'm becoming a bit desperate for this to be over. The last 6 weeks my entire hand size has increased two fold. I can't feel anything and have such nerve pain from the swelling. Having to work full time makes it even worse. Because I have to change sleeping positions so much, I've resorted to sleeping on the. Couch.
iVillage Member
And I get SO emotional by the evening, kind of like she has not come today yet and I'm let down. I have'nt cried yet but sure feel like I could. I know it's just hormones and all but you gurls understand! 39 weeks Monday :)
Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
After this week, I really have to agree too! While my belly is huge and I'm so over people commenting on that, the pain in my pubic bone is so bad that I could just cry sometimes! Apparently my doctor says that it's probably Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction which means the relaxin hormone kicked in early and has caused my pelvic bone to spread too soon and too much so now it's like floppy or crooked or something. Either way, I'm up every few hours to turn over which is the worst feeling - like my middle is going to break in half and then getting up also makes me feel like I'm disabled because it's take me a few minutes to get going. I'm really wanting to this baby to wait until December, but I'm so over this pain!
iVillage Member

People tell me also that they think I look comfortable...but I tell them this is the hardest of all three pregnancies.

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member

I don't feel like I'm doing great, but it's good to know that it appears that way.

Michelle, you hit the nail on the head.

iVillage Member

I'm at the exact same point.

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4

iVillage Member
I am just getting ummmm OVER IT! I have aches & pains but I am mostly just dooooooooone! I really want this kid to get out of me. I know I dont have much longer so I should chill but it does get frustrating thinking its going to happen NOW then it doesnt. Have to think of the train book....I think I can I think I can!
Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member

Everytime I sit down on the couch

Photobucket

<

Pages