think i did it!

iVillage Member
think i did it!
Thu, 06-02-2011 - 11:45am
So as some may know, DH did not want to find out the gender of the baby til the birth. I started to look at ultra sounds on youtube and I think it helped him change his mind because he randomly said I think I wanna find out the gender now. Wow.... after I get excited about the surprise during birth he ups and wanna know now. But hey atleast I can SHOP once we find out....
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-03-2011 - 9:22am
haha thats awesome! i dont know what i would do if SO wanted it to be a surprise, im one that wants to prepare! and knowing i even need to wait until july 20th is driving me insane haha I have a feeling im having a girl though, im so sure of it that if the tech sais baby is a boy ill literally be shocked and have to change my whole idea of baby, we havent even bothered to look for boy names im so sure its a girl loL
pregnancy
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-03-2011 - 9:39am
Your due date is one day before me. I've been dreaming that the baby is a boy. I want a girl because I love the name I picked out but I would love to give dh a boy. He thinks the baby is a boy. Hey if u have a boy and I have a girl we can switch lol. I don't think that would go well lol I have an appt at 15 weeks so imma take a few peeks to see if I notice something. Dh wants to go to one of those 3D spots.
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-03-2011 - 9:42am
i had a 3D u/s with my second, their pretty cool, if your getting an u/s at 15 weeks wont they tell you what it is that if the tech can see?
pregnancy
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-03-2011 - 9:52am
I'm going to my regular appt but my doctor has the U/S machine in every room. Dh won't be with me so I'm not going to find out. If the doctor can get a good picture then I will take it home and he and I can take a guess. They will send me to radiology for the gender u/s