Ticked-Off Tuesday!

Community Leader
Ticked-Off Tuesday!
Tue, 09-20-2011 - 1:04am

I had wanted to do Irationally Angry Monday, 'cause I think that's a fabulous name, but 1. it's no longer Monday for the majority on the board, and 2. I consider that I am rationally angry.

Community Leader
Tue, 09-20-2011 - 1:07am
To answer my own question, I'm peeved to no end because the sr. boys' soccer coach at the high school told our homestay student (HS, in the future) that he was too short to play on the senior boys' team. Load of bull! I'm ready to throttle the jerk. Fortunately HS was able to get on the jr. boys' team even though he's technically too old. Unfortunately, I can't take a baseball bat to the coach, because he's also HS's science teacher and I don't want to screw things up there. ARGH.

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-20-2011 - 11:26am
No way! Since when is height a factor for soccer? Most of the soccer players I went to school with were the shorter boys.

I'm tired of people judging other people when they really have no clue what they're talking about and have nothing to back up their beliefs.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-20-2011 - 3:14pm
Target's website!!! Augh! My baby shower is less than three weeks away and their newly "upgraded" website is awful and the people coming to my shower are basically calling and going "well, you may get some duplicates because we can't see the site..."