Vivid/graphic dreams?

iVillage Member
Vivid/graphic dreams?
Wed, 06-22-2011 - 11:22am

Anyone else started having vivid &/or graphic dreams-either good or bad?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-22-2011 - 12:17pm
Ohhh so many dreams. I also frequently wake up and mumble to my husband while still half dreaming. For example: one night I woke up and in formed him there were "no more chickens in the yellow zone". He gets a kick out of it. Me, not so much. I try to focus on the funny ones; I have had some very vivid bad ones as well that I try very hard to ignore.
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-22-2011 - 12:42pm
Oh yes, every night I'm dreaming, usually 2-3 different very vivid dreams every single night. I wake up feeling like I haven't slept, not very refreshed unfortunately!
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-22-2011 - 12:44pm

Just about I have very vivid dreams. Sorry about the bad dreams about your daughter :( Those are NEVER fun. Before we moved to CO from CA, I had lots of bad dreams about my daughter. Lots of death dreams about her. I was told the death dreams are a sign of a change in that persons life. The old is dying and new beginning's are coming. So maybe that's what you're experiencing. You know DD is in for change. I'm sure she will take it well though, and love having a sibling. Think about it this way, you are giving her a life long best friend.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-22-2011 - 3:01pm
I sure hope so! That 6 year gap worries me but I hope since the oldest is a girl, the odds are better of them being close as adults and keeping in touch.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-22-2011 - 6:00pm
Mine don't make much sense and are long and involved...very detailed and strange.
P.s. I freaking love your siggy... Huge fan :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-22-2011 - 8:10pm
I have been having very strange dreams. The main one? I am apparently in school again and have not done my homework. It is not a particular subject or the same one every time but all I know in my dream is that I have to go to that class soon with nothing done. I panic in the dream and often wake up thinking I have to do something although I have not been in school for 2 years. Scary but not nearly as bad as yours. I do hope you do not have a lot of them.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-23-2011 - 6:20am
I've been having very very detailed dreams since I was waiting for my bfp. They are all so different with people I haven't seen in years. I had a dream last nite that my mother tried to set me up on a date with someone I knew from middle school. Bad thing is, this guy was just on the news two weeks ago for being wanted for burglary and sex offense.. lol wow
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-23-2011 - 11:38am
Laura-I'm anxiously awaiting Nov. I'll still go to the midnight show but, if our theater shows them all, I doubt I'll be able to do them all like I have in the past. That's a lot of sitting for 8 months along!

Dixie-every night. :( Guess that's just a sign I need to make peace with my fears and let go of the worry. She slept in my bed last night & I didn't have bad dreams but I didn't get much sleep either-lol.

Jayla-you should go for it! He sounds wonderful-lol!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-23-2011 - 12:45pm
I have had several vivid dreams. Like others I try to focus on the good/funny ones, but there are some of the other ones that I just can't seem to get out of my head.

In one dream I held my baby (which happened to be a girl and we aren't finding out the gender) in my arms and watched it grow from a newborn to a small child around pre-school age. I couldn't understand why I was watching the baby grow so quickly and all of a sudden the little girl tells me, "I'm growing so fast because you're not going to be here to see it". I think that deep down I am scared that I won't make it through labor this time since I had emergency surgeries to save my life with both my other two kids. It is amazing how our dreams help us to work through our own fears.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-23-2011 - 1:38pm
bratzski wrote:
I have had several vivid dreams. Like others I try to focus on the good/funny ones, but there are some of the other ones that I just can't seem to get out of my head.

In one dream I held my baby (which happened to be a girl and we aren't finding out the gender) in my arms and watched it grow from a newborn to a small child around pre-school age. I couldn't understand why I was watching the baby grow so quickly and all of a sudden the little girl tells me, "I'm growing so fast because you're not going to be here to see it". I think that deep down I am scared that I won't make it through labor this time since I had emergency surgeries to save my life with both my other two kids. It is amazing how our dreams help us to work through our own fears.

Oh my! You have me in tears. Stupid hormones. I hope you have an easy delivery with no life saving procedures needed this time.

Photobucket

Pages